Saturday, 23 January 2016

Repairing head injuries and strokes


 I have validated this work on my own serious head injury, and my step father's stroke We use the physiotherapist work on fixing limb damage.
We apply 5 W 1 MHz ultrasound to each sdie of the head: I used an ultrasound massage device purchased from Amazon over the Internet.
I suffered 30% brain damage in a car accident in 1988. Buy in 2000 I was back at Sheffeild Univ., doing the initial work on a PhD.
In 2013 I validated that this would clear MS, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's. It will also clear diabetes. I lost a girlfriedn to MS, and 2 non blood relatives to diabetes years ago!
The Americans term this High Intensity UltraSound. I have found HIUS will clear brain damage, and mental health problems.
Strictly it is engineering! We use the HIUS to cause the immune system to clear daamged cells – which are then replaced from the stem cells.
Most recently I have been working on my eye muscle damage – and no my eyes align – even clearing the ineffective eye surgery I was given.
Strokes are an increasing problem. They will also clear damaged blood vessels in the CNS, preventing strokes.

It would make sense to give HIUS as a preventative treatment, to stop strokes.

No comments: