Monday, 25 January 2016

Clear eye damage


Photograph today
In 2000, a PhD student talked to me about uyltrasound boiling off liquid water: Molecular Nuclear Fusion.
1 H2O+US ->He+O+E2
This allows us to totally subvert the burning of Fossil Fuels to boil off water. The simplest way is with steam plsma tubes. That turn very little water into massive heat: and self suystain abovev 4 bar.
It also predicts that cancers do Molecular Nuclear Fusion in response to ultrasoud scans. Physiotherapists use ultrasound to repair limb damage. I have used it to fix my damaged eye muscles: this si important science, that needs to be published.
£24.95£29.99
Only 3 left in stock - order soon.
So medic cure yourself: I have done.I used 30s of 5 W 1 MHz ultrasound from an uyltrasound massage device purchased from Amazon.
Photo 2 years ago

No comments: