Friday, 31 May 2013

Saving life on earth


31 May 2013
                I have are three books out on Lulu.com
13690169
Cancer Is Cured by Jonathan M Thomason
13690217
Nuclear Fusion By Waterfall by Jonathan M Thomason
13709406
And still I live by Jonathan M Thomason
                My father and cancer is at 25,000 words-an is the most important book I will have a right.  The chapter on diabetes needs updating.  Basically high intensity ultrasound cures diabetes are one application.  Just as it does prostate cancer.
                The application of HIUS is the most important medical department ever.  It cures all cancers at one appointment!  For 5¢.  Using no biochemistry.
                This book to 10 years to research!  My lover nuclear fusion converts my PH D I did 2001.
                My sure to spark it is my autobiography!  You can tell I am not that egocentric-as he is only 18,000 words.
                I am now burning a health clinic applying HIUS.  So I could have had another 8000 words to my autography.  And 2000 to my cancer book.  They wouldn’t say any more the deal present!
                My cancer book is a single most important book ever written.  With a possible readership of two billion!  I decided to divert some money two publicising them on Lulu.com.
                Yesterday I received my first royalties-with no publicity!

Cancer book        Support independent publishing: Buy this e-book on Lulu.
TheFusion book   Support independent publishing: Buy this e-book on Lulu.
Biography            Support independent publishing: Buy this e-book on Lulu.


Jonathan Thomason       JonThm9@aol.com

No comments: