Friday, 5 February 2010

Academic pressure

By JonThm9@aol.com
Jonathan Thomason 117 Merchant’s Quay, Salford Quays, M50 3XQ
Prof Zimmerman of Sheffield University figured out how to do nuclear fusion using the turbulent flow of H gas in 2001. He asked me not to tell people his e-mail! So get it from the Sheffield University web page.
Last November he was talking about me resuming my PhD. I am doing media with Salford Uni just now – but I would have left to save life on Earth.
Only problem is, Global Warming is Public Relations by nuclear power and their paid stooges! Historically CO2 trails the natural climate by 4 years: As plants take in CO2, and they follow the climate.
But nuclear fusion is sort of important! Molecular nuclear fusion is how nature does it! And all man’s chemical engines do it today.
Even the deep sea does molecular nuclear fusion! Your beating heart does it.
So I drove over to Sheffield, but pressure had been applied! By the funding agencies on behalf of nuclear power? I don’t know.
I know that Prof Z helped devise molecular nuclear fusion, the technology which totally sorts out Global Warming, 9 years ago. And eh is not researching it.
As Global Warming is neither real, nor any problem. Climate change is Global Warming II – so so wrong! The worst winter for 30 years guys!
The Northern hemisphere is having such a bad winter, sea levels would be falling. Prince Charles says they have risen by 6”s! So his lad rents would have gone down by £80,000 UKP each year.
He should stick to talking to plants. He makes more sense that way!


No comments: